LEARN HOW TO USE MICROSOFT PROJECT (POPULAR SOFTWARE) FOR PROJECT PLANNING AND REPORTING!
In today’s very demanding project environment, you could use all the support you need. This tool-based course provides the crucial training required to effectively customize and apply this PM-dedicated software to planning and controlling your entire project management life cycle, enhancing communication with project stakeholders and increasing overall project management efficiency.
- Execute projects on time and on spec
- Effectively formulate a project plan that integrates time, effort and resources
- Automatically calculate forward and backward pass and determine float
- Save time and effort by using the software for project updates
- Create reports tailored to various project stakeholders and organizational levels
- Achieve more efficient resource allocation
Who Should Attend?
- Project management professionals who want to improve their skills, including project or program managers and directors.
What You Will Learn?
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2003: versions, data structure, graphical user interface
- Personalizing the GUI: tool bars, tables, views, calendars
- Creating a new project file: setting parameters
- Entering data: work packages, relationships, durations, resources, effort
- Producing the integrated project plan: software benefits and limitations
- Controlling the project: from entering actual to updating the baseline
- Probabilistic project management, shared resources, schedule buffers
- January 19-20, 2012 - Bandung
- April 19-20, 2012 - Jakarta
- July 05-06, 2012 - Bandung
- October 11-12, 2012 - Jakarta
- Rp.3.500.000,00/peserta (tidak termasuk pajak, akomodasi & transportasi)
Informasi & Registrasi: